Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not Only Photography

I don't just only take pictures. I also really enjoy taking other pictures and creating something that doesn't really exist. I do not own these original photos and I didn't come up with the ideas for these photos on my own either, but I thought i would just share what is possible with Adobe Photoshop. Enjoy the photos below.
The above photo is not mine. I took the picture and made it all black and white except for her eyes and the flower.
I added the lightning in this photo. Originally it was just a picture of the ocean.
The rainbow was not in this photo originally either. I added it and did nothing else with the photo.
The statue is coming alive! I learned this one from a tutorial. I hope you enjoy my simple photo editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment